Pages

Friday, June 13, 2008

Home sweet home



What with moving at the end of the month, I can feel myself starting to get incredibly uptight and obsessive-compulsive. Endless folding and daily trips up to the attic to 'check' on my various boxes of belongings are generally signs that I'm about to uproot and move on yet again.

Fortunately, however, this time I'm moving into possibly the most gorgeous little flat with some pretty gorgeous little people so my OCD is manifesting itself in thoughts about decoration, home accessories and glamourous cleaning products. Yes, GLAMOUROUS!...

Noticed these Maison Belle detergenets in the window of Heal's - Design Sponge says they smell divine! While Daylesford Organics do a very chic line in surface cleansers!




For LIke Ever poster from www.vllg.com

No comments:

Post a Comment