Pages

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Desert Island Digital: Ariane Schick

On this week's Desert Island Digital my castaway is Ariane Schick. Ariane is currently a Masters student at the Royal Academy in London, having studied previously at L'Ecole des Beaux Arts in Paris. She works in a range of mediums - always with a beautifully evocative sense of colour and space. Ariane is bi-lingual, an adventurous traveller, a wonderful crepe maker and one of my oldest friends.


Here's her choices for life on the island.

One tweet upon arrival on the island:

I would tweet a picture of the Twitter bird, whose real life doppleganger has been living undiscovered on the island.


One app:

Shazam. So I could Shazam island sounds in the hope that one day it might recognise a mix between a bird song, the trees rustling and coconuts falling as a song.


One #ff (Follow Forever) on Twitter:

Does Tuttle tweet ?


One album on Spotify:

Wagners Ring Cycle because it's long.  



One photo:

I don't have it yet but a picture of a very scary animal so I can flash the picture when in danger, until my phone dies that is.  


One YouTube video:



One digital luxury:

I'm not sure if this is really digital or a luxury but a loo roll dispenser that doubles as iPod speakers ?